Italian speaking Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location London, Wandsworth
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Italian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:30 - 18:30
A Full Time Live Out Italian speaking Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a family in Wandsworth, London to help them with their household and look after their lovely toddler. The Nanny Housekeeper will be required to work Monday to Friday, full time. The family is open for both live in and live out candidates.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible for
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- mopping the floor,
- cleaning the cupboard,
- doing laundry and ironing,
- organising their clothes,
- washing the dishes,
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the family.
Some nanny duties will also be required such as
- preparing healthy meals for the child,
- nursery runs,
- planning and supervising playdates,
- taking the child to the park and playgrounds,
- playing active games with the child,
- getting the child ready for bed by helping the child to brush
teeth and change into pyjamas
- and reading to the child.
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position. Someone who speaks Italian would be advantageous for this position. The family would need someone to start in September.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J05CA