Kensington Live In Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 19:00
A family in Kensington is looking for a Live In Nanny Housekeeper to help them with their household and care for their lovely school-aged child and toddler. The nanny housekeeper will mainly focus on taking care of the older child but will sometimes help look after the younger one. The hours for this position would be Monday to Friday, full time.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible for
- assisting the children with bath time routine and dressing them,
- playing with the children,
- doing school runs,
- helping them with homework,
- taking them to parks and playgrounds,
- organising their daily schedules,
- making sure the children are always happy and safe.
The Nanny Housekeeper will also be responsible in general housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning toilets and bathrooms,
- mopping the floor,
- changing bedsheets once a week,
- hoovering carpet,
- cleaning the kitchen,
- and keeping a clean and tidy environment for the family.
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position. The family would need someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J0758R