Au Pair required in Greenwich
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Au Pair
- Location London, Greenwich
Salary £100 to £150 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience none required
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:30
A Greenwich-based family is looking for a friendly and kind Au Pair to help them in looking after their two school-aged children. They seek someone reliable and organised. Working hours will be 5 days a week, up to 30 hours per week with flexibility to work additional hours on weekends.
The Au Pair will be responsible for
- making sure the children are up every morning,
- school drop-offs and pickups,
- helping organise playdates,
- taking the children to parks and playgrounds,
- assisting with homework,
- preparing some healthy and delicious meals and snack for the
- helping with the bedtime routine.
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for children.
The family is offering nice accommodation for the Au Pair. Someone who knows how to drive is ideal but not required. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Au Pair Department
- Position ID J070C