Au Pair needed in Wandsworth
- Posted 9 months ago
- Job Type Au Pair
- Location London, Wandsworth
Salary £150 to £200 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience none required
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 20:00
A family in Wandsworth, London is seeking an Au Pair to look after their two school-aged children. The working hours would be Monday to Friday, approximately 35 hours per week.
Duties will include all general Au Pair duties such as
- taking the children to school and picking up afterwards,
- helping with homework,
- doing after school activities with the children,
- preparing recreational activities,
- messy play with the children,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children,
- doing arts and crafts,
- taking to parks and playgrounds,
- feeding the children and helping with bedtime routine.
Some light housekeeping in their rooms, play areas and cleaning the kitchen after meals will be implied. The family has a cleaner who comes in weekly to help with the other housekeeping duties. Someone who knows how to drive is essential.
The family would need someone to start in October. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Au Pair Department
- Position ID J0C85