German speaking Nanny in Richmond
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Richmond
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, German
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 18:30
A German-speaking Live Out Full Time Nanny is needed by a lovely family in Richmond, London to care for their toddler and two school-aged children. The working hours for this job would be from Monday to Friday, full time. The family wants someone loving, fun and enthusiastic about childcare who can organise play dates, take the children to activities and liaise with the school on whatever is needed.
There will be some occasional travel and someone who can drive is a big bonus. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position. Someone who speaks German is essential for this role.
The duties for this position will be
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older children with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- keeping the children’s room and play areas tidy at all time.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: J039A
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live Out Nanny Department
- Position ID J039A