Afterschool Nanny in Southwark
- Posted 1 week ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Southwark
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:30 - 19:30
A family in Southwark, London is looking for a Live Out Afterschool Nanny to look after their school-aged child. The working hours for this job would be approximately 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Duties for this position would include
- Helping the child with afterschool activities like homework
- Providing healthy meals and snacks for the child
- Providing supervision and constant care to the child
- Being disciplined with the child when required
- Tidying up child's bedrooms and play areas
- Playing with the child and taking to the park
- Planning and organising age-related activities
- Stimulating the child to read and be active
- Reading to and with the child
- Implementing daily routines
The family needs someone enthusiastic, energetic and caring.
The Nanny will need to do some light housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring toys are organised,
- and play areas are tidy.
The family would like someone to start in 4 weeks. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: J0DFE
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J0DFE