Afterschool Nanny in Barnet
- Posted 1 week ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Barnet
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:30 - 18:30
A family in Barnet, London is looking for an Afterschool Nanny to join them to look after their two lovely school-aged children. The Afterschool Nanny will be required to work 3 to 5 days a week, around 15 hours per week. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
The Afterschool Nanny will be responsible for
- dropping off and picking up the children from school,
- assist them with homework,
- helping organise playdates and extracurricular activities,
- preparing dinner and healthy meals occasionally,
- going to the park with them,
- taking the children to museum and exhibits,
- and helping with the bedtime routine.
The Afterschool Nanny will also be required to do light housekeeping duties such as,
- changing bedsheets for the children,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children.
The family are looking for someone active and outdoorsy, warm and nurturing, but also robust. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: J0EA4
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J0EA4