Italian Speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Greenwich
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Italian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:00
A family in Greenwich, London is looking for an Italian speaking Live Out Afterschool Nanny to help them in looking after their toddler and school-aged child and the working hours for this position will be 3 days a week, approximately 25 to 30 hours per week. Ideal days would be Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, plus every 2 Sundays.
Duties for this position would include:
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older child with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issues to the parents.
The Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as:
- cleaning up after the meals,
- keeping the children’s room and play areas tidy at all time.
An Italian-speaking candidate is highly desired for the job but it is not a requirement. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this position, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025136