Afterschool Nanny in Bexley
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Bexley
Salary £10 to £12 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
A family in Bexley, London is looking for an Afterschool Nanny to join them to look after their two lovely school aged children. The Afterschool Nanny will be required to work 3 to 5 days a week, around 25 to 30 hours per week.
The Afterschool Nanny will be responsible for
- dropping off and picking up the children from school,
- assist them with homework,
- helping organise playdates and extra curricular activities,
- preparing dinner and healthy meals occasionally,
- going to the park with them,
- taking the children to museum and exhibits,
- and helping with bedtime routine.
The Afterschool Nanny will also be required to do light housekeeping duties such as,
- changing bedsheets for the children,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children.
Someone who knows how to drive is ideal, however this is not a requirement. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023951
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Position ID 201807421