Afterschool Nanny in Brent
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Brent
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 18:00
Brent, London family is looking for a Live Out Afterschool Nanny to look after their primary school aged child. The working hours for this job would be approximately 10 hours per week, 3 days a week, ideally, Monday, Thursday and another day can be chosen by the candidate but they are flexible with the days.
Duties for this position would include
- Helping the child with afterschool activities like homework
- Providing healthy meals and snacks for the child
- Providing supervision and constant care to the child
- Being disciplined with the child when required
- Tidying up child's bedrooms and play areas
- Playing with the child and taking to the park
- Planning and organising age-related activities
- Stimulating the child to read and be active
- Reading to and with the child
- Implementing daily routines
Someone who speaks Spanish is ideal as the child is learning this language but the family is open for any candidate who has a second language.
The Nanny will need to do some light housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring toys are organised,
- and play areas are tidy.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025564