Afterschool Nanny in Ealing, London
- Posted 1 year ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Ealing
Salary £10 to £12 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
Ealing, London family with a school aged children seeks dynamic Afterschool Nanny to care for their little ones. The working hours for this job would be 4 to 5 days per week, approximately 30 hours per week with flexibility.
Duties for this position would include
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- helping with learning,
- planning playdates,
- taking the children to the park and playgrounds,
- planning age appropriate activities,
- arts and crafts,
- messy play,
- doing school pick ups,
- getting the children ready for bed by bathing them,
- assisting with brushing teeth
- and getting them into their pyjamas before the parents get home.
The Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring toys are organised and play areas are tidy.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible but are flexible with the start for the right candidate. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023069
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Position ID 201807284