Afterschool Nanny in Fulham, London
- Posted 3 weeks ago
- Location London, Fulham
Salary £12 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Hindi
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Mon - Fri
- Working Hours 16:00 - 19:30
- Consultant Nora
- Position ID 2024513
A family of three in Fulham, London is looking for an Afterschool Live Out Nanny to look after their primary school aged child. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, approximately 20 hours per week. Someone who speaks Hindi would be advantageous for this role but not a requirement.
The responsibilities of the Afterschool Nanny will be
- cooking healthy meals for the child,
- helping with learning,
- planning playdates,
- trips to the park and playgrounds,
- planning age-appropriate activities,
- getting the child ready for bed by bathing the child, brushing teeth and getting the child into pyjamas before the parents get home.
The Nanny will need to do some light housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring toys are organised and play areas are tidy.
The family would need someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.