Afterschool Nanny in Hackney, London
- Posted 9 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Hackney
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 18:30
A family in Hackney, London is looking for an Afterschool Nanny to look after their lovely school-aged child. The Afterschool Nanny will be required to work Monday to Thursday, around 10 to 15 hours per week.
The Afterschool Nanny will be responsible for
- picking up the child from school,
- assist the child with homework,
- helping organise play dates and extracurricular activities,
- preparing dinner and healthy meals occasionally,
- going to the park with the child,
- taking the child to museum and exhibits,
- and helping the child with the bedtime routine.
The Afterschool Nanny will also be required to do light housekeeping duties such as,
- changing bedsheets for the children,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the child.
Someone who knows how to drive is ideal, however, this is not a requirement. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Sophia
- Position ID 2024597