Afterschool Nanny in Haringey, London
- Posted 7 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Haringey
Salary £13 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 18:30
Haringey, London family is looking for a Live Out Afterschool Nanny to look after their school-aged child and cute little toddler. The working hours for this job would be approximately 10 to 15 hours per week. Someone who has experience working with young children is beneficial for this position.
The Nanny will responsible for all full nanny duties including
- picking up children from nursery/school and taking them home,
- organising fun and stimulating age-appropriate activities,
- arranging playdates,
- preparing snacks and dinner for the children,
- making sure the children are always happy and safe,
- helping with bath and bedtime routine,
- help with laundry and tidying up after the children.
The Nanny will need to do some light housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring toys are organised,
- and play areas are tidy.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool nanny department
- Position ID 2024934