Afterschool Nanny in Lewisham, London
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Lewisham
Salary £10 to £12 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
A family in Lewisham, London is looking for an Afterschool Nanny to look after their toddler and primary school aged child. The working hours for this job would be 4 days a week, approximately 20 hours per week with flexibility.
The duties for this role will be
- assisting with bath time routine,
- dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- taking them to playdates,
- preparing various age appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping the other child with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- preparing milk for the little one,
- reading them books,
- and helping with bedtime routine.
The Afterschool Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring the children’s rooms and play areas are tidy,
- and someone also able to do full time during the holidays if needed.
The family would ideally need someone who speaks French but not a requirement. They would like someone to start in September but flexibility to do some hours in the last 2 weeks of August would be preferred. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023740
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Position ID 201808265