Afterschool Nanny in Richmond
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Richmod
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Swedish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 16:00 - 19:00
Richmond, London family is looking for a Live Out Afterschool Nanny to look after their school-aged child and their lovely toddler. The working hours for this job would be approximately 15 hours per week with some flexibility to do ad hoc babysitting on Thursday and also flexibility for more hours on weekends if needed. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
The Nanny will responsible for all full nanny duties including
- picking up children from nursery/school and taking them home,
- organising fun and stimulating age-appropriate activities,
- arranging playdates,
- preparing snacks and dinner for the children,
- making sure the children are always happy and safe,
- helping with bath and bedtime routine,
- help with laundry and tidying up after the children.
The Nanny will need to do some light housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring toys are organised,
- and play areas are tidy.
Someone who speaks Swedish is a big plus but not a must. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J0644