Afterschool Nanny in Southwark
- Posted 3 weeks ago
- Location London, Southwark
- Salary £12 to £14 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
A Southwark, London family is looking for a Live Out Afterschool Nanny to look after their primary school aged child. The working hours for this job would be 4 days a week, approximately 15 to 20 hours per week, with flexibility to do more hours during school holidays. Someone who has experience working with young children is a bonus but not a requirement.
Duties for this position would include
- Helping the child with afterschool activities like homework
- Providing healthy meals and snacks for the child
- Providing supervision and constant care to the child
- Being disciplined with the the child when required
- Tidying up child's bedrooms and play areas
- Playing with the child and taking to the park
- Planning and organising age related activities
- Stimulating the child to read and be active
- Reading to and with the child
- Implementing daily routines
The Nanny will need to do some light housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring toys are organised,
- and play areas are tidy.
The family would like someone to start on August. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023927