Afterschool Nanny in Wandsworth, London
- Posted 3 weeks ago
- Location London, Wandsworth
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Mon - Fri
- Working Hours 15:00 - 18:30
- Consultant Laeticia
- Position ID 2024595
A family in Wandsworth, London is looking for a Live Out Afterschool Nanny to help them in looking after their two school aged children and the working hours for this position will be from Monday to Friday, approximately 15 to 20 hours per week. The family is looking for someone who is friendly but can be firm when needed.
The duties for this role will include all afterschool duties such as,
- preparing healthy meals and snacks,
- washing and dressing them,
- helping with homework,
- doing after school activities with the children,
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s
physical and mental development,
- messy play with the children,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children,
- doing arts and crafts,
- taking them to parks and playgrounds,
- feeding the children and helping with the bedtime routine.
Some light housekeeping duties will be required such as,
- ironing and laundry for the children,
- cleaning the children’s room and play areas.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this position, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.