A family based in their home in Greenwich, London is looking for a Live Out Afterschool Nanny to care for their lovely school-aged child and a baby. The family is flexible with the working hours but prefers Monday to Thursday, 25 hours per week.
The Nanny will be responsible in:
- pick-ups from school,
- assisting with bath time routine,
- dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- taking them to playdates,
- preparing various age appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping the other child with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- preparing milk for the little one,
- reading them books,
- and helping with bedtime routine.
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.