Afterschool Nanny needed in Camden
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Camden
Salary £10 to £13 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
A family in the area of Camden, London is looking for an Afterschool Nanny to join them to look after their two lovely school-aged children. The Afterschool Nanny will be required to work from Monday to Friday, around 25 to 30 hours per week.
The Afterschool Nanny will be responsible for
- picking up the children from school,
- assist them with homework,
- helping organise playdates and extracurricular activities,
- preparing dinner and healthy meals occasionally,
- going to the park with them,
- taking the children to the museum and exhibits,
- and helping with the bedtime routine.
The Afterschool Nanny will also be required to do light housekeeping duties such as,
- changing bedsheets for the children,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023713
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Position ID 201809400