Arabic Speaking Nanny in Wandsworth
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location London, Wandsworth
Salary £400 to £450 net per week
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Arabic, English SL
- Education 1 year
A family in Wandsworth, London is looking for an Arabic Speaking Nanny to look after their baby. This vacancy is for a Full Time Live In position. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, full time. The family is also open for a Live Out Nanny if the Nanny lives locally.
Duties for this position would include all nanny duties such as
- preparing milk,
- organising the child’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- washing and dressing the child,
- playing with the child,
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents,
- making sure the child is always safe and happy,
- taking the child to doctor’s appointment
- and helping the child with bedtime routine.
The Nanny will also be responsible in doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the child’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
Someone who speaks Arabic is ideal to help the child learn the language at an early age. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible but are willing to wait for the perfect candidate.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023159
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Position ID 20180761