Au Pair needed in Croydon
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Au Pair
- Location London, Croydon
Salary £100 to £150 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience None Required
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 18:00
A family in Croydon, London is looking for an Au Pair to look after their three lovely school-aged children. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, approximately 25 hours per week. The hours will be split into morning and afternoon hours.
Duties will include:
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- taking the children to activities,
- being a positive and engaging presence in the children’s lives,
- attending playgroups, music classes, swimming lessons,
- organising playdates,
- and assisting with homework.
Light housekeeping includes:
- cleaning up after meals,
- changing bedsheets once a week,
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- and running some errands for the family such as doing grocery
shopping for the family’s supplies and paying bills.
A comfortable accommodation will be provided. A valid First Aid Qualification is essential for this role. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Au Pair Department
- Position ID 2026216