Au Pair needed in Greenwich, London
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Au Pair
- Location London, Greenwich
Salary £125 to £150 net per week
- Experience none required
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
Au Pair sought to care for two school aged children in Greenwich, London. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, approximately 35 hours per week with flexibility for some occasional babysitting when needed.
Duties for this position would include
- Ensuring that the personal needs of children are met on the daily
- Collecting and then washing and ironing the children’s clothes.
- Preparing children for bed.
- Planning play dates
- Taking them to school, activities and events
- Creating a trusting, love and happy environment for the whole family.
- Responsible for the safety, wellbeing, care and development of young
- Attending any appointments or social events with the children.
- Helping children with after-school activities like homework.
- Providing healthy meals and snacks for the children.
- Providing supervision and constant care to children.
The children are very active and attend many after school activities so someone active is a must. The Au pair will need to do some light nursery duties such as cleaning up after the meals, ensuring toys are organised and play areas are tidy.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible but are willing to wait for the perfect candidate. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023705
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Position ID 201806351