Au Pair Plus required in Wandsworth
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Au Pair Plus
- Location London, Wandsworth
Salary £120 to £150 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience none required
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 17:00 - 19:00
A family in Wandsworth, London is seeking to recruit a reliable Au Pair Plus who can help them care for their two nursery school-aged children. The working hours for this position would be from Monday to Friday, up to 35 hours per week.
The Au Pair will be responsible with
- assisting with bath time routine,
- dressing the children,
- school drop-offs and pickups
- keeping the children's rooms tidy
- preparing simple meals and snacks,
- feeding them,
- taking them to playdates,
- preparing various age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping the other children with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe
- helping with the bedtime routine.
Someone pet-friendly is ideal for this job as the family requires the Au Pair to walk their dog as well. The family is looking for someone to start as soon as possible. They will provide a spacious bedroom and bathroom for the Au Pair.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Au Pair department
- Position ID 2024734