Au Pair required in Greenwich
- Posted 7 months ago
- Job Type Au Pair
- Location London, Greenwich
Salary £100 to £120 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience none required
- Languages Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 10:00 - 05:00
We are seeking to recruit a passionate and caring Spanish-speaking Au Pair who is keen to join a family in Greenwich, London and help them care for their school-aged child. The working hours for this position would be from Monday to Friday, up to 35 hours per week.
Duties would include
- school drop offs and pick ups,
- assisting with homework,
- helping arrange playdates,
- taking child to playgrounds and extra curricular activities,
- keeping child active,
- engaging and stimulating the child,
- doing creative activities with the child such as arts and crafts,
- playing with the child,
- helping with bath and bedtime routine.
The Au Pair will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children.
Someone who speaks Spanish would be ideal for this job. They would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Iriana
- Position ID 2024488