Au Pair required in Harrow
- Posted 7 months ago
- Job Type Au Pair
- Location London, Harrow
Salary £100 to £120 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience none required
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 15:00
A dynamic family seeks an Au Pair in the Harrow, London area to join their family. They have two children but they mainly need someone to look after their younger child. The hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, approximately 35 hours per week.
The Au Pair will be responsible for
- making sure the children are up every morning,
- school drop-offs and pickups,
- helping organise playdates,
- taking the children to parks and playgrounds,
- assisting with homework,
- preparing some healthy and delicious meals and snack for the
- and helping with the bedtime routine.
The Au Pair would be also expected to do some light housekeeping such as,
- laundry and ironing children’s clothes,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children.
The family is offering a nice accommodation, own bedroom with shared bathroom on own floor. The family would like someone to start immediately.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Au Pair Department
- Position ID 2024531