Barnet Live in Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 1 month ago
- Location London, Barnet
- Salary £400 to £450 net per week
- Experience 2 years
A family in Barnet, London is looking for a Full Time Live in Nanny Housekeeper to join them and look after their baby and two school aged child whilst maintaining the upkeep of their household. The working hours for the position would be Monday to Friday, full time.
Duties for this position would include
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- taking the baby to music groups and baby activities,
- walk the children in the park,
- following sleep and feeding schedules for the baby,
- preparing healthy meals and snacks for the children,
- doing school drop offs and pick ups,
- helping the children with homework and doing after school activities,
- helping with bath and bedtime routine.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be most needed with housekeeping duties such as
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family,
- hoovering the carpets and floors,
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean,
- polishing floor,
- changing bedsheets once a week,
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the family.
They would like someone to start as soon as possible but are willing to wait for the perfect candidate. Someone who knows how to drive is also essential for this role. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and one of our consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023810