Berkhamsted Live in Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location Hertfordshire, Berkhamsted
Salary £350 to £400 net per week
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
A family is looking for a Full Time Live in Nanny Housekeeper in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire to help with their household and care for their three school aged children. The hours for this position are from Monday to Friday, full time with a flexibility to do occasional Saturday when needed.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible with nanny duties such as
- Helping children with their school homework
- Creating a safe, fun, secure and loving environment for children
- Keeping the bedrooms, equipment, and toys clean, well maintained, and
- Making healthy and appetising meals for the children
- Ensuring that the personal needs of children are met on the daily
- Can quickly bond with children
- Knowledge of emergency First Aid procedures
- Preparing children for bed
This position also involves housekeeping, this will include
- collecting and then washing and ironing the children’s clothes
- cleaning toilet and bathrooms,
- cleaning kitchen,
- hoovering the floor and carpet,
- changing bedsheets,
- and making sure towels and linens are always clean.
Someone who knows how to drive is ideal for this role. The family would like the Nanny Housekeeper to start as soon as possible and a great accommodation will be provided.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023642
- Industry Housekeeping
- Position ID 20180761