Bromley Live In Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 7 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Bromley
Salary £400 to £500 net per week
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
A family in Bromley, London is looking for a Live in Nanny Housekeeper for a Full Time role to help them with their household and care for their lovely nursery and school-aged children. The hours for this position would be Monday to Friday, full time.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible in
- assisting the children with bath time routine and dressing them,
- playing with the children,
- doing school runs,
- helping the other children with homework,
- taking them to parks and playgrounds,
- organising their daily schedules,
- changing nappies and cleaning bottles for the toddler,
- and making sure the children are always happy and safe.
The Nanny Housekeeper will also be responsible for general housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning toilets and bathrooms,
- mopping the floor,
- changing bedsheets once a week,
- hoovering carpet,
- cleaning the kitchen,
- and keeping a clean and tidy environment for the family.
The family would ideally want someone who is calm, loving and neat. The family would need someone who will be able to join them in November. The Nanny Housekeeper will be provided with a comfortable bedroom ensuite.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2024355
- Industry Housekeeping
- Position ID 201809206