Camden, London Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 11 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Camden
Salary £13 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Wednesday
- Working Hours 15:15 - 19:15
A family in the area of Camden, London is looking for an Afterschool Nanny to help them look after their toddler and two school aged children. The Afterschool Nanny will be required to work two days a week, around 15 to 20 hours per week with a flexibility.
The Afterschool Nanny will be responsible for
- picking up the children from school,
- assist them with homework,
- organising fun after school activities,
- preparing dinner and healthy meals occasionally,
- going to the park with them,
- taking the children to museum and exhibits,
- and helping with bedtime routine.
The Afterschool Nanny will also be required to do light housekeeping duties such as,
- changing bedsheets for the children,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children.
Someone who speaks fluent English would be ideal to help the children be more comfortable in communicating using the language. The family would like someone to start by the end of August.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Laeticia
- Position ID 2023966