Chelsea Italian speaking Live in Nanny
- Posted 10 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Chelsea
Salary £400 to £450 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Italian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 19:30
Full Time Live in Italian speaking Nanny sought to care for a lovely toddler and two school aged children in Chelsea, London. The working hours for this job would be full time, from Monday to Friday. A nice accommodation will be provided, basement floor with double bed, ensuite with TV and broadband.
Duties for this position would include
- assisting with bath time routine,
- dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- taking them to playdates,
- preparing various age appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping the other children with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- preparing milk for the little one,
- reading them books,
- and helping with bedtime routine.
The Nanny will also be responsible in doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children.
The family would ideally want someone who speaks Italian to help the children engage using the language. The family would like someone to start by November but are flexible with the start date for the right candidate.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nora
- Position ID 2024114