Dutch speaking Live out Nanny in Barnet
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Barnet
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Dutch
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A family in Barnet, London is looking for a Full Time Live out Dutch speaking Nanny to help them look after their toddler and school-aged child. The working hours for this role will be from Monday to Friday, full time but the family is very flexible with the working hours. Someone who speaks Dutch is ideal for this position to help the children learn and understand the language while they are still young.
Duties for this position would include
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older child with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- keeping the children’s room and play areas tidy at all time.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. Someone who can drive would be advantageous for this role. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live out nanny department
- Position ID 2025045