Dutch speaking Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Fulham
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Dutch, English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 12:00 - 19:00
A reliable part time live out Dutch speaking nanny housekeeper is needed by a busy family in Fulham to provide care for their two school aged children whilst maintaining their home to a high standard of cleanliness. The family strongly prefers a candidate who can speak Dutch and good English. Someone comfortable around animals is a huge bonus.
A valid first aid qualification is required for this role.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday, from 12 pm to 7 pm
- supervising homework
- preparing meals for the children
- helping with bath and bedtime routine
- wiping down the kitchen surfaces and cooking utensils after use
- organizing the laundry and ironing
- running errands and doing groceries
- changing the bedsheets
- taking the children to activities and playdates
- making sure the bedroom and bathroom are clean
The family needs someone to start around April.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £13 per hour
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J201C2103