Dutch speaking Part Time Nanny
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Haringey
Salary £13 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Dutch
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Friday
- Working Hours 13:00 - 20:00
A family is looking for a Dutch speaking Live Out Part Time Nanny to join the family to help them in looking after their lovely toddler. The working hours for this role will be Monday and Friday, approximately 10 to 15 hours per week with flexibility to do occasional babysitting when needed. The Nanny must speak Dutch as the family wants the child to grow up bilingual.
The duties for this position will be,
- pick up the child from nursery,
- helping with bath and bedtime routines,
- taking the child to activities,
- taking the child to playgrounds and playdates,
- cooking dinner for the child,
- helping with learning,
- spending time with the child until parents get home.
The Nanny will also be responsible with some light housekeeping duties such as
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the child.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025942