Dutch speaking Part Time Nanny
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Barnet
Salary £14 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Dutch
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 13:00 - 20:00
A family in Barnet, London is looking for a Dutch-speaking Live Out Part-Time Nanny to help them in caring for their lovely toddler. The Nanny must speak Dutch as the family wants the child to grow up bilingual. The working hours for this role will be Monday and Friday, approximately 30 to 35 hours per week with flexibility to do occasional babysitting when needed.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- preparing healthy meals for the child,
- nursery runs,
- planning and supervising playdates,
- taking the child to the park and playgrounds,
- playing active games with the child,
- getting the child ready for bed by helping the child to brush
teeth and change into pyjamas
- and reading to the child.
The Nanny would ideally need to do some light childcare housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning up after the child's meals,
- ensuring toys are put away and play areas are tidy.
A valid First Aid qualification is essential. The family would like the Nanny to start by September. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J0120R