French speaking After school Nanny
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location Islington, London
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 20:30
A family in Islington, London is looking for a French speaking before and after school nanny to look after their school aged child. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 7 am to 9 am and 3 pm to 8:30 pm
- picking up the child from school or various extracurricular
- safely bring the child home from school,
- engaging communication with the child,
- assisting with homework,
- create fun and interactive ways to develop the child’s academic
- prepare meals for the child i.e. after school snacks and delicious
and healthy dinner.
Someone who speaks French would be advantageous. They would like someone to start as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £15 per hour
Location: Islington AFSID
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant After school Nanny Department
- Position ID J1EC60502