French speaking After school Nanny
- Posted 3 weeks ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Wandsworth
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 14:30 - 19:00
Wandsworth based family is in need of a professional and warm part time French speaking after school nanny to look after their little toddler and adorable school aged child. The family requires someone who is active and friendly.
A valid first aid qualification is essential.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 2:30 pm to 7 pm plus additional hours on holidays and weekend
- picking up children from nursery/school and taking them home
- organising fun and stimulating age appropriate activities
- arranging smart and educational playdates
- preparing healthy snacks and dinner for the children
- making sure the children are always happy and safe
- helping with bath and bedtime routine
- help with laundry and tidying up after the children
The family is looking for someone to work as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £10 to £12 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J23701203