French speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Chelsea
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 19:30
French-speaking Nanny is needed by a family in Chelsea, London for a Part Time Afterschool role to help them in looking after their toddler and primary school aged child. The hours for this position will be 3 days per week (except Thursday), approximately 30 to 35 hours per week, with flexibility.
Duties for this position would include
- assisting with bath time routine,
- dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- taking them to playdates,
- preparing various age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping the other child with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- changing nappies, cleaning/sterilising bottles and preparing milk for the little one,
- reading books to the children,
- and help with the bedtime routine.
The Nanny will also be responsible for
- maintaining a clean environment for the children,
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes.
Someone who speaks French would be advantageous for this role to help the children learn the language. The family would need someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nathan
- Position ID 2024587