French speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 14:00 - 18:00
A family in the area of Kensington, London is looking for a French speaking Afterschool Nanny to join them to look after their baby and two lovely school aged children. The Afterschool Nanny will be required to work from Monday to Friday, approximately 20 hours per week. Someone who speaks French would be essential for this role to help the children communicate well using the language.
The Afterschool Nanny will be responsible for
- picking up the children from school,
- assist them with learning,
- helping organise playdates and extra curricular activities,
- preparing dinner and healthy meals occasionally,
- going to the park with them,
- changing nappies, cleaning and sterilising bottles and preparing milk for the little one,
- reading them books,
- and helping with bedtime routine.
The Afterschool Nanny will also be required to do light housekeeping duties such as,
- changing bedsheets for the children,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible but can wait for the right candidate. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2024329
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Daniela
- Position ID 201809142