French speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 9 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Westminster
Salary £700 to £800 per Month
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:00
A family is looking for a French speaking Live Out Afterschool Nanny to join the family to help them in looking after their two school-aged children. The working hours for this role will be Monday to Friday, approximately 15 to 20 hours per week.
The duties of this position will be,
- school pickups,
- washing and dressing them,
- preparing healthy meals and snacks,
- feeding them,
- helping them with homework,
- doing after school activities,
- arranging age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- taking them to various playdates,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
Someone who speaks French would be ideal for this role to help the children communicate well using the language. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
Some light housekeeping duties will also be required such as
- tidy the playroom at the end of the day
- and returning any other areas to their prior condition ready for the
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Laeticia
- Position ID 2024475