French speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Chelsea
Salary £12 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:00
A family of four in Chelsea, London is looking for a French speaking Afterschool Live Out Nanny to look after their lovely toddler and school-aged child. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, approximately 20 hours per week. A great advantage if the candidate can do more hours during school holidays.
The responsibilities of the Afterschool Nanny will be
- assisting with bath time routine,
- dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- taking them to playdates,
- preparing various age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping the other child with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- changing nappies and helping the little one with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
The Nanny will need to do some light housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring toys are organised and play areas are tidy.
Speaking French to the children is needed to improve the children's understanding and communication skills using the language. The family would need someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool nanny department
- Position ID 2024755