French speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English MT, French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 12:00 - 18:30
A family of four in Kensington, London is looking for a French speaking Afterschool Nanny to look after their primary and school-aged children, but the main focus will be caring for the younger one. The working hours will be from Monday to Friday, approximately 30 to 35 hours per week. Someone who speaks French would be an advantage for this position.
The Afterschool Nanny will be responsible for all nanny duties such as,
- arranging appropriate activities for the children,
- pick the children up from school,
- meals preparations,
- school runs,
- helping out with homework,
- going to the park,
- planning other fun activities while the parents are working,
- preparing and escorting the children on play dates,
- and doing extracurricular activities such as sports.
The family need someone fun and reliable at the same time sweet but can be firm when needed. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool nanny department
- Position ID 2024486