French speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Fulham
Salary £12 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Saturday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:00
A family in the area of Fulham, London is looking for a French speaking Afterschool Nanny to join them to look after their lovely primary school aged child and their baby. The Afterschool Nanny will be required to work from Monday to Saturday, around 20 to 30 hours per week.
The Afterschool Nanny will be responsible for
- get the children up, dressed and ready for the day
- prepare meals such as breakfast
- do the school runs
- play both fun and educational games together
- sterilise milk bottles and feed the baby milk
- arrange outings
- do arts and crafts together
- resettle the baby after feeding
- help with the evening routine
- give weekly updates on the children's development
The Afterschool Nanny will also be required to do light housekeeping duties such as,
- changing bedsheets for the children,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children.
Someone who speaks fluent French is preferred to help the children be more comfortable in communicating using the language. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible but they are flexible with the start date for the right candidate.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool nanny department
- Position ID 2024129