French speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 3 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Enfield
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Tuesday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:30 - 19:30
French-speaking Afterschool Nanny sought to care for a school-aged child in Enfield, London. The working hours for this job would be 4 days a week, approximately 15 to 20 hours per week, with some flexibility. A valid First Aid qualification is essential for this job.
The responsibilities of the Afterschool Nanny will be general nanny duties such as
- preparing healthy meals and snacks,
- washing and dressing the child,
- helping with homework,
- doing after school activities with the child,
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the child’s
physical and mental development,
- messy play with the child,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the child,
- doing arts and crafts,
- taking the child to parks and playgrounds,
- feeding the child and helping with the bedtime routine.
Ideally, someone who speaks French to help the child learn the language at an early age but the family is also open for Spanish speakers. The family is looking for a friendly Nanny and very efficient candidate with a passion for childcare. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025303