French speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Ealing
Salary £13 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:30 - 19:00
A family is looking for a French speaking Afterschool Nanny to care for their two school-aged children in Ealing, London. The Afterschool Nanny will be required to work Monday to Friday, approximately 20 hours per week with some flexibility.
Duties will include
- picking up the children from school or various extracurricular
- safely bring them home from school,
- engaging communication with the children,
- assisting with homework,
- create fun and interactive ways to develop the children’s academic
- prepare meals for the children i.e. after school snacks and delicious
and healthy dinner.
Someone who speaks French would be ideal for this role to help the children communicate well using the language. The Afterschool Nanny will be caring for two children at the same time so someone with childcare experience is a big plus.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025847