French speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 3 weeks ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Wandsworth
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English MT, French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 12:00 - 20:00
French speaking Afterschool Nanny sought to care for two school-aged children in Wandsworth, London. The family is looking to hire someone who is a native English or French speaker. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, approximately 20 to 25 hours per week, with the flexibility to do additional babysitting hours and overnights.
The family is looking for someone who is reliable, understanding and with a positive attitude.
The responsibilities of the Afterschool Nanny will be general nanny duties such as
- preparing healthy meals and snacks,
- washing and dressing the children,
- helping with homework,
- doing after school activities with the children,
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s
physical and mental development,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children,
- doing arts and crafts,
- taking the children to parks and playgrounds,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025392