French speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 3 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £13 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 20:30
A family in Kensington, London is looking for a Live Out French-speaking Afterschool Nanny to help them in looking after their two school-aged children and the working hours for this position will be Monday to Friday, up to 25 hours per week.
The duties for this role will include all afterschool duties such as,
- arranging appropriate activities for the children,
- pick the children up from school,
- meals preparations,
- school runs,
- helping out with homework,
- going to the park,
- planning other fun activities while the parents are working,
- preparing and escorting the children on play dates,
- and doing extracurricular activities such as sports.
Some light housekeeping duties will be required such as,
- ironing and laundry for the children,
- cleaning the children’s room and play areas.
Someone who speaks French is needed to help the children develop their communication skills in the language. They also need someone who knows how to drive. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this position, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025493