French speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Greenwich
Salary £2 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:15 - 19:30
French-speaking Afterschool Nanny needed to care for two school-aged children in Greenwich, London. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, approximately 20 to 25 hours per week, with the flexibility to do occasional babysitting when needed. They are looking for someone fun and active that can help the children with their daily routine.
The responsibilities of the Afterschool Nanny will be general nanny duties such as
- preparing healthy meals and snacks,
- washing and dressing the children,
- helping with homework,
- doing after school activities with the children,
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s
physical and mental development,
- messy play with them,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for them,
- doing arts and crafts,
- taking them to parks and playgrounds,
- feeding them and helping them with the bedtime routine.
Ideally, someone who speaks French to encourage the children to speak French. The family would like someone to start in June. Someone with a valid first aid qualification is essential.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID 2026241