French speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 3 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:30 - 19:00
A lovely family in Kensington, London is seeking a French-speaking Afterschool Nanny to care for their toddler. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, approximately 15 to 20 hours per week. The family is looking for a loving, energetic and reliable nanny, who ideally will be willing to stay long-term.
A valid first aid qualification is essential for this position. Newborn experience would be a big bonus as the family is expecting a baby soon. Someone who speaks French would be advantageous for this role.
Duties would include
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the little child,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after child’s meals,
- washing and ironing child’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The family would like someone to start at the beginning of September. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J062D