French speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 1 year ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Enfield
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Tuesday - Friday
- Working Hours 13:30 - 19:30
French-speaking Afterschool Nanny sought to care for a school-aged child in Enfield, London. The working hours for this job would be 4 days a week, approximately 15 to 20 hours per week, with some flexibility.
The responsibilities of the Afterschool Nanny will be general nanny duties such as
- preparing healthy meals and snacks,
- washing and dressing the child,
- helping with homework,
- doing after school activities with the child,
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the child’s
physical and mental development,
- messy play with the child,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the child,
- doing arts and crafts,
- taking the child to parks and playgrounds,
- feeding the child and helping with the bedtime routine.
Ideally, someone who speaks French to help the child learn the language at an early age. The family is looking for a friendly Nanny and very efficient candidate with a passion for childcare. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025303